Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Motor Club of America (MCA) Looks Like a Biz Op to Avoid. Not What It Appears to Be.


An advertisement for Motor Club of America caught my eye recently. The recruitment advertisement for sales people said:
“WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE MONEY? WHO DOESNT?! I JOINED A PROGRAM WHO HELPED MEGET OUT OF DEBT … SO NOW I WANNA HELP YOU GET MONEY LIKE I AM… I JOINED A PROGRAM WHO GIVES ME GREAT BENEFITS SUCH AS FREE TOWING UPTO 100 MILES, THEY GIVE ME DISCOUNTS ON CAR RENTALS, HOTELS , DENTAL AND PRESCRIPTION, VISION AND SO MUCH MORE… THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS PROGRAM IS FOR EACH PERSON YOU SIGN UP YOU GET $80!!!! AND THATS WHY I JOINED UP.” – Source
These kinds of ads interest me because they are pitched as a way to get out of debt and there is an income opportunity component with them.
I can understand how some people may become attracted to such offers. They sound enticing. But let’s take a look at the offer and see what the real scoop is... Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment